Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rose Card Tutorial



 


Happy Sunday to all my crafty friends. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I got these fabulous dies from Die-Namites Dies and could not wait to start creating with them. Today I want to share a card tutorial with the Rosy Rose DN-1009.


 
Here is how I did the flowers for this card.
 
 
Colored water color paper with the pink.
 

Cut out the die 3 times and attached to the paper I water colored with matt medium.
 

 


After attaching to the water colored paper I then cut out the design, to fill in the background of the die.
 
 
 
I used Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Pitt Artist pens  and colored the main part of the rose in Medium Flesh 131 and the outline in Permanent Carmine 126.  Then I heat embossed the roses with Zing clear embossing  which gave the flowers a glossy finish.
 
Supplies Used:
DCWV Burlap Paper
Lindys Aloha Avocado
Lindys Greased Lightnin' Green
Lindys Green with Envy Green
Faber-Castell Pitt Pen Permanent Carmine 126
Faber-Castell Pitt Pen Medium Flesh 131
Zing Clear Embossing Powder
Golden Molding Paste
Prima Damask Stencil
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
 
 
Annmarie Colbert
 


No comments:

Post a Comment