Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Soul Sing Layout

Hello Everyone,
 
hope everyone is doing well on this gorgeous day. I wanted to stop by
and share a layout I created of my husband and I
with Authentiques Harmony paper collection.
 
 
 
I am so in love with this paper collection it
has so many inspirational saying on their stickers.
 
 

 
  
The flower spray was created using the Budding Branch Die from Die-namites then embossed with Rangers Queens Gold.
 
Supplies
Authentique Harmony Paper Collection
Tim Holtz Stencil Stripes THS004
Burlap Blossoms 383813
Laser Cut Wood Veneer Shapes 379525
Fab Scraps Wire Border 270747
Dylusion White Linen Ink Spray
Fantage Embossing Powder
Ranger Queens Gold Embossing Powder
Die-namites Budding Branch DN-1037
Die-namites Spring Doily DN-1159
Recollections Floral Embellishments
Scrap Piece of Lace
Twine
 
Thank you for stopping by
Annmarie Colbert


No comments:

Post a Comment