Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn Blessing Card

Hello all my crafty friends, I hope you all had  a wonderful weekend.  Today I want to share a super easy Fall Card  I created using the Bo Bunny Lovely Leaf Die that came in the November Kit over at Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique.


The card base measures 4 ¼” by 4 ½” the background paper was cut using Orange Leaf from the paper collection measuring 4" x 4 1/4" .  I then cut one of each one of the leafs in some cardstock and a piece of the pattern paper that came in the kit.  Arranging the leafs in a cluster I added some twine and some orange flowers to finish off it off.


For the sentiment, I first  punched out a Label from a punch I had in my stash and then  stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed using a midnight pewter. Then using some pop dots I applied the sentiment to the bottom of the card.

Process Video Below:


Supplies:
Recollections Craft Cardstock
The Story of Fall by Lori Whitlock Paper Collection
Bazzill Cajun Cardstock
Kaiser Craft Mini Paper Blooms
Doodle Designs this & that Fall Stickers
Timber Brown Staz-on Ink
Small Safety Pin
Foam Tape
VersaMark
Autumn Blessings Sentiment
Mayarts Twisted Burlap String Olive
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Midnight Copper Obsidian
Bo Bunny Lovely Leaf Die

Thank you for stop by!
Annmarie Colbert


No comments:

Post a Comment