Monday, February 2, 2015

I Love You Valentines Card





Hope everyone is having  a wonderful day. Today I want to share this cute Valentines Card I created. The card measures 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. To Create the background with embossed the white cardstock with a chicken wire Sizzix embossing folder. To achieve the color on the background, I added some Lindy’s Stamp Gang Flat Fabio T-Bird Turquoise and Pink Lady’s Pink with a brush directly to the paper until I got the color I was looking for. I cut out some of hearts from Tim Holtz mover and shapers hearts and the Heart Wings Bigz Die. I also used a heart from the ephemera pack of the Just Sayin’ Collection and arranged the hearts on the card so they were stacked.


I cut out 2 of the Flowering Branch from Die-Namites and colored them with a Faber-Castel Pistachio Gelato. I arranged 3 of the flowers I created in a triangle and added some of the vines and cut 2 flags out of the paper collection and stamped I Love you on the banner and inserted the banners into the cluster so it looks like it was part of the arrangement.
 
Thank you for stopping by!!!!!
Annmarie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment