Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Card



Happy Friday my crafty peeps.  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I decided to create a Valentines card using a Recollections Stamp Set  I had in my stash.

The card base measures 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, the rest of the layers are cut as follow: Craft card stock 4” x 5 ¼”, Authentique Smitten paper collection cut at 3 ¾” x 5” and red cardstock cut at 2 ¾” x 4” and adheared each layer with some double sided tape. I stamped the mason jar with black ink and then using a pair of scissors. cut out the jar.  The lid of the mason jar was stamped on white card stock with some red distress ink.  To give the lid some more texture, I  used a white jelly  pen to accent the white dots on the lid.  I then took some craft twine  and wrapped it around the lid and created a small bow to attach to the top.
The stamp set also had a few tag stamps so I stamped a couple of them on some pink cardstock and punched a hole in the tops and attached them to the top of the mason jar lid with some twine. 


The sentiment is a Michael’s dollar spot stamp I had in my stash from prior years, I used some versa mark and gold embossing powder to stamp on some white card stock. To finish off the card I applied some sequence to the inside of the jar and a few smaller hearts floating at the top of the lid. 

Supplies
Ranger Distress Ink Candied Apple
Recollection Red Cardstock
Recollection White Cardstock
Recollections Craft Cardstock
Authentique Smitten 6 x 6 Paper Collection Pad
Recollections Mason Jar Stamp Set
Crate Paper Hello Love Sequin
May Arts Craft Twine
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger Queens Gold Embossing Powder
Michaels Dollar Spot Stamp Sentiment “Be Mine”

Thank you for stopping by!

Annmarie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment