Monday, May 26, 2014

Garmet District Birthday Card

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I wanted to share with you a card I created using Marion Smith Design's Garment District Collection. I am so in love with the vintage look of this collection.





My card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Then I added some texture with some stencils and gesso.  I created the flower spray with some botanical dies and colored them in with some PITT pens layering flowers over the branches.

Supply List
Marion Smith's Garment District Remnants
Marion Smith's Garment District Blush
Marion Smith's Garment District He said
Marion Smith Garment District Picture Perfect
Recollection White Cardstock
Recollection Craft Cardstock
Die-namites Dies Spring Blossom DN-1150
Die-namites Dies Budding Branch DN-1037
Scrap piece of twine
Stickles  Yellow
Gesso
Faber-Castell Pitt Pens: Pink Madder Lake 129, Magenta Bright 228, Permanent Green Olive 167, May Green 170
Doily
Recollection Metal Piece

Thanks for stopping by
Annmarie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment