Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mad Tea Time Gift Box

Happy Saturday everyone. Sure hope you are having a great beginning to your weekend. Today I want to share a gift box I created using Marion Smith Designs Mad Tea Party Collection. This paper collection was a lot of fun to create with and I am so  in love with how Marion's lines have such vivid graphics.


I started with a paper mache box I picked up at the Dollar Tree. I painted the entire box with black acrylic paint. I covered the box with gel medium and paper.  I created the layers using the ephemera paper in the collection.  This is going to be the perfect gift box for a friend with some different flavors of tea inside.




Supplies:
Marion Smith's Designs Mad Tea Party Collection "Spot of Tea"
Marion Smith's Designs Mad Tea Party Collection "rabbit Hole"
Marion Smith's Designs Mad Tea Party Collection "Ephemera"
Marion Smith's Designs Mad Tea Party Collection  (Scraps)
Black Acrylic Paint
Stamp 'in Up Scallop Punch
Die-namic Dies Vintage Flourish
Die-namic Dies Dizzy Doily 425
Die-namite Dies Leafy Flower DN-1097
Misc. Flower
Misc. Trim
Raindrop Pearls

Thank you for stopping by
Annmarie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment