Monday, May 5, 2014

Queen Bee Layout

Happy Sunday all my scrappy friends. I sure hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.I wanted to stop by and show you all the layout I created this weekends of my very spoiled sweetie Shelby. She is a 1 year old Pomeranian. She likes to think she is the Queen Bee of the household so I created a layout with her.


Die-namite Dies are incredible to use in layouts I adore how these dies are so easy to use and create with. 

Supply List:

Garment District - Remnants, He Said & Blush Paper by Marion Smith
Die-namites Dies - Spring Blossom DN-1150 & Leafy Branch DN-1046
Perfect Pearly- Heirloom Gold Spray
Ranger Stickles Golden Rod
Molding Paste
Dylusion Stencil - Bubbles
Scrap Piece of Trim
Wood Heart Cut Out - SaCrafter
Silks Acrylic Glaze - Moss Green & Pink Grapefruit
Prima Say it with Pearls
Corrugated Piece of Cardboard

Thank you for stopping by:
Annmarie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment